1 Channel 18650 Battery Holder Protection Board
This 16850 battery holder for 1 batteries have micro and type-C charging inputs. You can install two 18650 batteries and supporting two voltage outputs of 3V/1A and 5V/2.2A (3x 5V/2A output ports and 3x 3.3V/1A output ports) and one 5V USB output.
It comes with overcharge and over-discharge protections that greatly extend the lifespan of your 18650 battery. The onboard DIP switch allows users to switch between HOLD and NORMAL modes. In Normal mode, it auto shutdown when the current is too low, while in HOLD mode, it keeps outputting and does not shut down until the over-discharge protection is triggered.
This battery holder can be worked as the power source for microdevices, outdoor equipment, or DIY smart vehicles.
- Output current: 5V/2A, maximum support 3A; 3.3V/1A
- Maximum current is 2A (3A only for short time)
- Protection: with overcharge and over-discharge protection
- Input: Micro and Type-C input
- Output: USB output*1, 3.3V output port*3, 5V output port*3
- LED light, green for full of charge, red for under charging