8 Bit WS2812 5050 RGB LED Lights Built-in Full-color Stick
This is the Black 8-Bit 5050 WS2811 LED RGB Full-Color Stick for Microcontrollers. The LED Module are each addressable as the driver chip is located inside the LED. Each NeoPixel Stick has ~18mA constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies, and requires 5V.
Every stick is equipped with a single data line with a very timing-specific protocol requiring a real-time microcontroller with an 8MHz or faster processor such as an Raspberry Pi Pico, AVR, Arduino, PIC, embed, etc. mounting holes for securing this board to many different surfaces.
The device has four leads:
1. GND– module weight
2. 4-7VDC – supply voltage, 20 mA current per one LED
3. DIN– digital control signal from the microcontroller
4. DOUT – output to connect the next ring
Features and Specifications:
1. Supply voltage: 4 V to 7 V
2. Current consumption: approx. 20 mA per LED
3. Number of LEDs: 8
4. Strip’s dimensions: 53 x 10 mm
1 x Black 8-Bit 5050 WS2811 LED RGB Full-Color Stick without Soldering