PI ZERO/ZERO W ENC28j60 Network Ethernet Adapter Module
· Due to the Linux system for Raspberry Pi Zero, the Pi Zero without NIC is inconvenient.
· However, most of operations are based on linux's command line via ssh service, so a Network Adapter is required.
· The Pi zero Enc28j60 is a simple Network Adapter module for Raspberry Pi zero.
· It allows for Raspberry Pi zero to access the network smoothly, and it is easy to do system updates and software installation operations.
· Easy to assemble, easy to setup, official OS overlay support, stable and fast.
- Compatibility: pi0 piw
- Size: 6.5*3cm/2.5*1.1in
- Weight: 19g(approx.)
How to configure it:
1. Install the NIC module into for raspberry Pi.
2. Connect the network cable to ensure that your router supports DHCP and works well.
3. Burn the Raspbian image to TF card. 4. Edit the /boot/config.txt file by your favorite editor such as "nano" or "vim.tiny", and add the following parameter: dtoverlay=enc28j60
Then save the exit and reboot for raspberry Pi.
NOTE: The module is tested only in raspbian environments.
How to check if network adapter works well: Open a terminal and typing this command: ifconfig
1x Enc28j60 Network Adapter Module