Raspberry Pi 2 με Quad Core CPU και 1GB RAM
The ultra-low-cost, deck-of-cards sized Linux computer has had yet another makeover, this time the Raspberry Pi Foundation have gone all out! The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is on a completly new level to its predecessors by being a staggering 6x faster than the Raspberry Pi Model B+.
- 6x Faster - Broadcom BCM2836 ARMv7 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 900MHz
- Double Memory - 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Identical board layout and footprint as the Model B+, so all cases and 3rd party add-on boards designed for the Model B+ will be fully compatible.
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects. GPIO is 100% compatible with the Model B+ and A+ boards. First 26 pins are identical to the Model A and Model B boards to provide full backward compatibility across all boards.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080P
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- Advanced power management:
- You can now provide up to 1.2 Amp to the USB ports – enabling you to connect more power hungry USB devices directly to the Raspberry PI. (This feature requires a 2Amp micro USB Power Supply)
- 10/100 Ethernet Port to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
- Combined 4-pole jack for connecting your stereo audio out and composite video out
|If you don't want have problems with power supply for Raspberry Pi 2 choose our recommended Power Supply Micro USB 2100 mAh|