Προσθέστε στην παραγγελία σας ή παραγγείλτε μεμονομένα το MagPi με δωρεάν μεταφορικά απο το nettop(τα μεταφορικά αφαιρούντε από το καλάθι σας)
Hey folks, Rob from The MagPi here! Issue 66 of The MagPi is out right now, with the ultimate guide to powering your home media with Raspberry Pi. We think the Pi is the perfect replacement or upgrade for many media devices, so in this issue we show you how to build a range of Raspberry Pi media projects.
The article covers file servers for sharing media across your network, music streaming boxes that connect to Spotify, a home theatre PC to make your TV-watching more relaxing, a futuristic Pi-powered moving photoframe, and even an Alexa voice assistant to control all these devices!
More to see
That’s not all though — The MagPi 66 also shows you how to build a Raspberry Pi cluster computer, how to control LEGO robots using the GPIO, and why your Raspberry Pi isn’t affected by Spectre and Meltdown.
In addition, you’ll also find our usual selection of product reviews and excellent project showcases
• Raspberry Pi for newbies - The perfect introduction to setting-up a Raspberry Pi
• Google AIY Vision Kit - Image recognition for your projects
• Aphex Twin Midimutant - Megastar talks to us about new AI music tool
• Make games in C++ - Professional video game development
• Ring in the New Year - Build a ringing bell tower
• New pi-top laptop reviewed - The pro laptop with a Raspberry Pi inside