HiFiBerry DAC2 pro
This is our HiFiBerry DAC2 Pro with a pair of gold-plated RCA jacks. It can be simply plugged onto your Raspberry Pi, without any soldering.
Our HiFiBerry DAC2 Pro is the sucessor of your popular DAC+ Pro. It comes with integrated dual-domain low-jitter clocks and gold-plated RCA connectors. It features and on-board headphone amplifier and can be upgraded with the DSP add-on module.
It can be simply plugged onto your Raspberry Pi, without any soldering.
- Stereo output
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC (5)
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO connector
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise linear voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Low-jitter dual-domain clock for optimised clock decoupling from the Raspberry Pi (6)
- HAT compliant, EEPROM for automatic configuration
- Gold plated RCA output connectors
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi