Massive build volume and the best price/performance in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category.
Massive build volume
- Make extra-large and ultra-tall industrial prototypes, models, and products
- hink and build bigger than ever
- Print multiple things at once so you can get to work on your next design sooner.
MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer with single nozzle.
The device processes PLA material in L spools (900g), XL and XXL spools with case (2260g and 4530g).
Best price/performance in the professional 3D printing category
- Enclosed and heated build chamber designed for printing large models with minimal curling
- Fifth generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, and reliability
- Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform
- App and cloud enabled
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow
- New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder Plus is easy to swap or replace
|PRINT TECHNOLOGY||Fused Deposition Modeling|
30,5 W x 30,5 D x 45,7 H cm
|LAYER RESOLUTION||100 microns|
|FILAMENT DIAMETER||1,75 mm|
|FILAMENT COMPATIBILITY||MakerBot PLA Filament
Large: 0,90 kg
XL: 2,26 kg*
XXL: 4,53 kg*
*Requires MakerBot Filament Case
|BUILD SURFACE||Injection-molded PC-ABS|
|PRINT CHAMBER||Enclosed and heated build chamber|
SIZE & WEIGHT
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS||49,3 W x 56,5 D x 85,4 H cm|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||41 kg|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||100-240 VAC; 5.4-2.2 A; 50/60 HZ; 350 W|
|SUPPORTED FILES||STL | OBJ | THING | MAKERBOT|
|CAMERA RESOLUTION||USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi|
|CAMERA RESOLUTION||320 x 240|